Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH THE POWERBALL LOTTERY USD 141 MILLION JACKPOT!

Get Money
The jackpot for your Powerball drawing today, Saturday 20 This summer time 2013, is ongoing to develop to $141 million. It's presently our planet's greatest lottery jackpot prize.

The Powerball jackpot is ongoing to develop since June 26 and contains folded seven occasions. You'll find two jackpot payment possibilities: the foremost is 30 graduated obligations over 29 many second is an $82 million cash option.

The winning lottery amounts inside the Powerball draw held on 17 This summer time 2013 were 01, 22, 34, 38, 42. The Powerball was 17.

The likelihood of matching 5 primary balls as well as the Powerball to have the ability to win the Grand Jackpot prize is one in 175,223,510 nevertheless the overall odds for winning a prize are merely one out of 32.

You can buy Powerball tickets online or even improve the chances of you winning a prize by joining a Powerball syndicate.

In Regards To The POWERBALL LOTTERY

Powerball can be a combined large jackpot game together with a cash game. Every Wednesday and Saturday evening at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, we draw five white-colored balls from the drum with 59 balls then one red-colored-colored ball from the drum with 35 red-colored-colored balls. Draw sales stop no less than 59 minutes just before the draw. Search for local cut-off time.

Players win by matching one of the 9 Techniques to Win. The jackpot (won by matching all five white-colored balls in any order as well as the red-colored-colored Powerball) is either an annuitized prize paid out out over 29 years (30 obligations) or possibly a lump sum payment payment payment. Each ticket costs $2. Once the champion chooses the allowance, the annual payment will probably be elevated each year with the percentage put lower inside the Powerball game rules.

The second prize (won by matching five white-colored balls in any order) is $1,000,000 paid out in cash so when you match the red-colored-colored Powerball, shipped to you. The overall probability of winning a prize in the sport are roughly one out of 32.
Posted by Make Money Online Updated at: 11:03 AM

4 comments:

  1. Great Information about Lottery to make money online. Thank you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your share. It's great. Now ! I want to share my experience when i work with Affiliate Trading Network.

    I am an expert in marketing cpa industry for over 6 years and I have had a lot of experience with many large networks such as: EWA Private Network, Envyus Media, BLAM Ads Content Locking, Affiliate Trading, AdWork Media, MaxBounty, PeerFly, Convert2Media, Neverblue, Clickbank. All of the networks that I worked, I have never seen a better network than Affiliate Trading Network. I have been working with them for over 2 years and have been paid over 50 times from them. Never had a problem being paid on time or the full amount. I really like working for them and I recommend them to any affiliate marketer. AffiliateTrading.net is a CPA Network with a lot of experience and they are providing you with the support you need.

    I've been having trouble financial for the past months and I admit it I almost gave up. Then I decided to do Internet Marketing once again, which I haven't done for years. So I started off with different stuffs to make income, and finally came up with CPA, I searched for a good company and read reviews about AffiliateTrading. I Assure you every good things you read about Affiliate Trading Network is REAL. And I have proven that myself.

    The support is amazing, they respond ASAP to your suggestions, ideas, and questions. Their support kept me motivated and step up! They might not know this, but they have been a BIG BIG Help for me. BIG TIME

    Just check out: http://imageshack.us/f/401/hj86.jpg/

    Just check out:
    http://www.pdf-archive.com/2013/10/25/in-affiliate-trading-company/preview/page/1/

    And SIGN UP HERE:
    http://network.affiliatetrading.net/signup/4866

    I highly recommend Affiliate Trading Network.

    If you need any help, you can contact me at: ericabeyta1982@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for compiling such nicest information in your blogs. Articles are very informative and hope again I’ll find more like that. powerball

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thank you very much for your money online with the powerball lottery information articles and really like your site, keep sharing more and more information.........

    Payment Alternative

    ReplyDelete